Rhodes Business School’s Diploma of Business program provides direct entry into a wide range of Australian universities offering undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. The entry process and credit available varies depending on the university to which the student is applying.
Please note – most Australian universities and higher education providers offer direct entry into first year university programs for business and related Bachelor Degrees.
RBS will work with students on an individual basis to discuss suitable university articulation pathway options and other alternative options for life after school.
RBS also has a number of international university partnerships, which provide direct entry and credit into their first year of selected Bachelor Degrees.
Rhodes Business School current articulation partner universities list:
- Australian Catholic University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Torrens University Australia
- Griffith University
- University of Canberra
- Charles Sturt University
- University of Sunshire Coast
- University of Technology, Sydney
- The University of Queensland
- University of Wollongong
- University of New England
- Queensland University of Technology
- Macquarie University
- La Trobe University
- Deakin University
- Victoria University, Melbourne